IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[aroid-l] Dracunculus vulgaris size & coloring Q's
From: "danny wilson" mudwasp_ at hotmail.com> on 2003.10.30 at 05:00:23(10758)
Hey everyone!
Alright, ive been growing D. vulgaris for a year or so now. After looking at literally hundreds of pictures of them i madesome observations on mine and wondered: In most pictured ive seen the leaves have white veins, mine dont, anyone know why?Exactly how big do these guys get? Ive heard everything from 2 feet to 6 feet. For the whole plant i mean, not just the flower.Does anyone know where i can get a white form tuber/seed(s)? Any info would be awsome.Thanks again everyone and have a great day/evening!P.S. Does anyone have an extremely large/old tuber of D. vulgaris they want to get rid of? I would be very interested in taking it off your hands :) Enjoy MSN 8 patented spam control and more with MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service. Try it FREE for one month!

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.