IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] "black" zantedeschias
From: Kyle Baker kylefletcherbaker at yahoo.com> on 2006.11.22 at 16:26:07(14835)
Schwarzwalder is the cultivar I was trying to think of....Black Forest is the english translation and we're getting 36 of them come spring and shall put 2 per 6" pot and sell for around $7.99. kfb maineabri1973@wp.pl wrote: The cultivar 'Schwarzwalder' has almost black spathes, but its leaves don't look like rehmannii, they are sagittate and spotted like in Z. elliottiana. A photo attached.Marek----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Marak" To: "Aroid list" Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 8:40 AMSubject: [Aroid-l] "black" zantedeschias>I keep forgetting to ask about this ....>> A few weeks ago I was wandering through a local warehouse club (Sam's). > They> had an
+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.