IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Aroid ID Site Changes
From: Lester Kallus lkallus at earthlink.net> on 1970.01.01 at 00:00:00(10508)
With Wilbert Hetterscheid's help, there are now some changes in the format of the ID site:

When I receive identifications, I'll post the name of the identifier (with their permission) and the date of the ID. I will assume the identifier agrees to their name being listed if I don't hear otherwise.

This way, I'll no longer have to wait for the photo-submitter to agree that they're satisfied with the ID. After a period of time, if there's no response, I'll assume everything is satisfactory and accordingly will be able to move the plant to the "already IDed" pages.

I've not listing the names of previous identifiers because this policy was not in place in the past.

Thanks for your help and your ideas, Wilbert - this will make it a easier to manage the site.

Les

From: "Peter C Boyce" levieux.jardin at wanadoo.fr> on 2003.08.20 at 06:57:25(10519)
Hi Lester

Did my recent identifications arrive OK?

If they did, feel free to post my name as the one 'responsible'!

Pete

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.