IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

New IAS Newsletter Editor
From: Emily.Yates at mobot.org on 2005.01.07 at 17:08:25(12562)
Title: New IAS Newsletter Editor

Dear Aroid-L'ers

Hi all...its your new IAS Newsletter editor...I've recently taken the job of new newsletter editor and am very enthusiastic! From what I've been noticing on Aroid-L you all are a fantastic group of people with lots to contribute to making a great newsletter for 2005.

We would like to continue the newsletter with the same general format - but new ideas are always welcome! Please send me notes on research projects, methods for growing Aroids, collecting trips, recipes using Aroids, stories, news, book reviews, awards fellow Aroiders have won, recent Aroid literature of interest to you, useful websites, upcoming events and conference announcements, and artwork (line drawings) and photos.

A new issue of the IAS newsletter is planned for production ASAP (the week of February 1st), owing to one less issue than usual last year. To accomplish this while accounting for layout and printing I'd like to ask for submissions of newsletter material by the week of January 10-14, 2005. (Sorry for such short notice...this is coming up fast!)

Consider helping with an article for the newsletter or even providing a suggestion for a topic you'd like to learn more about. I'm always interested to hear about your ideas so please don't hesitate to contact me with contributions. Send any contributions to my e-mail or regular address below as Microsoft Word documents (preferable) or, for image files, originals, .tiff (preferable) or .jpeg format. Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you and making a great IAS newsletter!

Sincerely,
Emily Yates

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.