IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

IAS Newsletter issue 4
From: Emily.Yates at mobot.org on 2005.08.03 at 15:23:43(13264)
Title: IAS Newsletter issue 4

Hi Aroid-L'ers,
We are planning the next issue of the IAS newsletter (Issue #4) to be sent out around the first week of September, in time to get before the annual show/sale! To accomplish this while accounting for layout and printing I'd like to ask for submissions of newsletter material by Monday August 15, 2005 (but, the sooner the better!).

New ideas are always welcome! Please send me notes on research projects, methods for growing Aroids, collecting trips, recipes using Aroids, stories, news, book reviews, awards fellow Aroiders have won, recent Aroid literature of interest to you, useful websites, upcoming events and conference announcements, and artwork (line drawings) and photos.

Send any contributions to my e-mail or regular address below as Microsoft Word documents (preferable) or, for image files, originals, .tiff or .jpeg format.

Thanks for the great submissions so far - I look forward to hearing from you all.
Sincerely,
Emily Yates

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.