IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Digest, Vol 19, Issue 5
From: john s smolowe johnssmolowe at pacbell.net> on 2006.02.07 at 16:09:17(13824)
dear annonymouse -i have also been sending repeated emails since the fall inquiring exactly whom and how to pay. after all the good work in the auction, this final step, advising the winners exactly how to pay, seems unfortunately to have been neglected.johnFrom: "jeff" Date: February 5, 2006 3:07:40 PM PSTTo: "Discussion of aroids" Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron 'joepii' at auction, Sept. 2005Reply-To: Discussion of aroids I have been wondering the same,? I have sent so many messages trying to get someone to send me a paypal invoice, I even tryed sending a paypal payment, But no one has claimed it yet as of today?Is there a paypal address that we should be using just for this? I was told by another menber on here that sooner or later someone would get back to me, things where in a bit of a mess and backed up due to the storms.Was thinking of just sending in a check, But who can we send it to so it gets to the right person?Thanks for an
+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.