IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

arisaema
From: "Agoston Janos" <agoston.janos at citromail.hu> on 2007.03.10 at 18:17:46(15397)
Hi All,

Can anybody tell me the botanical name of the so called
"whiplash arisaema", please?

Thank you for your kind!
Bye,
Jani

+More
From: Kyle Baker <kylefletcherbaker at yahoo.com> on 2007.03.11 at 18:03:12(15399)
Is that also known as Green Dragon? Arisaema dracontium? native arisaema. kfb maineAgoston Janos wrote: Hi All, Can anybody tell me the botanical name of the so called "whiplash arisaema", please? Thank you for your kind! Bye, Jani_______________________________________________Aroid-l mailing listAroid-l@gizmoworks.comhttp://www.gizmoworks.com/mailman/listinfo/aroid-l

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business._______________________________________________
Aroid-l mailing list

+More
From: "D. Christopher Rogers" <crogers at ecoanalysts.com> on 2007.03.12 at 06:32:57(15402)
Hiyer,

My
understanding is that a whiplash Arisaema is any species with an elongated appendix,
such as intermedium, tortuosum, asperatum, elephas, prazeri, heterophyllum, saxatile
and the like.

I hope
that helps!

Christopher

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.