IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Welcome
Welcome Betty . This is an interesting and educational
forum. We look forward to seeing your posts
JoeSee what's free at AOL.com.
+More
From: Susan B <honeybunny442 at yahoo.com> on 2007.06.26 at 16:26:24(15874)
Welcome Betty,Many of us here started out in C&S too and then got hooked on Aroids. I grew succulents for years and then one day googled "jack-in-the-pulpit" for kicks (tried to eat one as a child- not recommended!) and found the Aroid world.Before I knew it, I was hooked and going off to a Symposium in St. Louis and meeting wonderful, friendly people like Julius, Dewey, Scott, and Tricia and many others that were only too happy to take "newbies" under their wing.If you can get to the Aroid show and sale in Miami in September, this is a wonderful place to meet people and see great plants in a beautiful botanical garden.As far as your questions, the only thing I can help you with is your extras. You can always offer them here, or www.gardenweb.com, or www.davesgarden.com, where a lot of new Aroid fanatics hang out- or offer them to your Cactus friends and bring them to the "dark side" lol. Or, sell them on
+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.