IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Aroid Seeds anyone?
From: santoury at aol.com on 2010.08.22 at 15:31:12(21301)
Trying to get the ball rolling here.... let's see some life in this place! :) Hope everyone is doing well today!
I've noticed some Amorph seeds on Ebay lately, and figured that this is the right time to inquire as to whether anybody has any aroid seeds? I just got some Amorph. henryi seed, and am hooked! I'm happy to trade, or purchase, if you have any seeds to share. Best, Jude

PS - just throwing this out there.... does anybody happen to also grow succulent bulbs?

That makes me realize, it would be great to see everybody's "wish lists."

HTML

+More

From: mossytrail at hcc.net on 2010.08.24 at 14:23:26(21314)
Everybody's wish lists, huh? Well, for me it's more of a pipe-dream list
right now, given my current circumstances, but there are a few plants I
have long wanted to try.

Non-Aroids:

+More
From: Geoffrey Kibby <fieldmycol at yahoo.co.uk> on 2010.08.25 at 10:08:55(21317)
Hi Jason, I can certainly help with Stenospermation. I have several plants of S. ulei and they flower regularly and produce hundreds of seeds which germinate readily. Or I have a number of seedlings ready to go if you think they would get through ok. Let me have your address and I will send seeds as soon as they are available.
Regards Geoffrey Kibby.

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.