IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[aroid-l] The Simpson see Mr. Stinky at the Springfield Botanical Gardens, aired 5/18/03
From: "Craig Allen" callen at fairchildgarden.org> on 2003.05.19 at 16:17:39(10271)
I wasn't watching TV last night, but I have had a number of phone calls to tell me:

The Simpson cartoon characters see Mr. Stinky at the Springfield Botanical Gardens, aired 5/18/03

Moe Baby Blues (#EABF17 / SI-1417) TBA
When the entire town shows up at the Springfield Botanical Gardens to watch the once-in-a-lifetime blooming of the Sumatran Century Flower, there is room for everyone but Moe. The event causes a panic and during the ensuing traffic jam Maggie is thrown from the Simpsons' car into the arms of a suicidal Moe - who is dubbed a hero by the city. Maggie accepts him unconditionally as her new babysitter and surrogate father, much to Homer's dismay and rage, while Moe's new reason to live starts to turn into an obsession that proves useful when Maggie gets in the middle of a mafia gang war between Fat Tony and "Don" Castellaneta.

Craig M. Allen

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.