IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] plant identification
From: Leslie Georgeson skinnychick2 at yahoo.com> on 2006.04.30 at 13:55:37(14120)
Thanks Sheldon. Harry already identified it for me. It was indeed an Arum italicum. Sheldon Hatheway wrote: Leslie,Might be a tall Arum italicum. A photo would help. Ithink you can attach them to your aroid e-mails now.Sheldon HathewayCanby, OR --- Leslie Georgeson wrote:> Hi everyone,> > I was hoping one of you would be able to help me> identify a plant I found growing in a shaded area> outside our rental home in central coastal> California. It has green, arrowhead-shaped leaves> with white/silver veins and is approximately 2 1/2> feet tall. It's tuberous and has many offsets. > It's similar to some of those arrowhead plants you> can find in a local nursery, but more
+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.