IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Re: Zerotol - Hydrogen Dioxide
From: Kyle Baker <kylefletcherbaker at yahoo.com> on 2007.02.03 at 00:21:45(15210)
Zerotol - Hydrogen Dioxide not peroxide is ok for controlling fungal diseases via drench or saok. but only through an injector at 100-200ppm. I use it at the Nursery I work for on a regular basis and it also helps to eliminate algae and liverwort growth. Yes its expensive and should be used as a preventative not as a curative. But it does do the job as far as I can see so far. I'v also used it at the same rates via mist on seedlings and in mist over plants for foliar diseases from mildews to leaf spot. kfb maine zone 5 Susan Cox wrote: Steve, YES, I would think it will be diluted down for any use but perhapsfor something you want to disappear. The percentage for plant use has beenin some cases (on plant tissue) 3 percent and under
+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.