IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron panduriforme
From: Scherberich <aroids at numericable.fr> on 2007.06.14 at 16:28:22(15785)
Dear Steve,Here is a picture of a leaf of Philodendron panduriforme.With best regards,DavidLe 12 juin 07 à 03:27, ExoticRainforest a écrit : Apologies, the photo did not attach the first time! I've been trading emails today with Dr. Croat trying to find information on Philodendron panduriforme. He indicates he wrote an article in Aroideana Volume 9 that includes that species entitled Araceae of Venezuela. If any of you have the article and could scan any photos of the plant (if there are any) I'd really appreciate the help. Here's what I'm trying to track down. In Deni Bown's book on Aroids she indicates that Philodendron panduriforme is the same as Philodendron bippenifolium (see the index). I have read this same claim elsewhere. Tom indicates this is incorrect. I am aware that P. bipennifolium has several growth forms and is variable. I have a great photo from a book on the Burle Marx collection of the adult form of this species whic
+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.