IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Philodendron melinonii
From: Steve at ExoticRainforest.com (ExoticRainforest) on 2007.08.22 at 20:33:51(16133)

I'm looking for any information possible on this plant. Joep Moonen sent me this specimen about 8 months ago. It is Philodendron melinonii. There is almost nothing available in print about it! Dr. Croat has two short paragraphs about it in one of his journals. I'm trying to find out anything possible such as max size, growth forms, how it grows, anything! If anyone has the scientific description, I'd love to have that!!

I'm copying this to Joep as well so if any of you know anything please let me know. I'm not going to burden Tom with this one for now since he is about to leave for Ecuador! I'd like to post this one on my website and will gladly give credit to anyone who can provide good information.

Thanks!

Steve Lucas

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.