IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Enjoy Aroids? You really should consider joining the
From: Steve at ExoticRainforest.com (ExoticRainforest) on 2007.10.25 at 21:18:56(16611)

Just had to report to you the successes we are already having in getting the word out about aroids on the new UBC aroid forum. All sorts of people are joining in! I posted a thread entitled
Note: Enjoy Aroids? You really should consider joining the International Aroid Society!

And the moderators added the Note to the beginning. They sometimes do that when they think threads are important. For now, it has been given at least a semi-permanent position on page one. As I said on this forum, my goal is to bring more people into the aroid community, and with the help of several of you we appear to be making a dent!

If you are a regular on any other forum, I'm not suggesting you drop your position there at all. But I am suggesting you add your voice to this one. I honestly believe the moderators are on the side of IAS!

Steve Lucas

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.