IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] an apolgy if it is order
From: ju-bo at msn.com (ju-bo at msn.com) on 2008.06.02 at 00:02:08(17663)
> Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 23:56:04 -0500
> Subject: [Aroid-l] an apolgy if it is order

Dear Steve,

Just ignore this silly witch. You do not need to and owe no one an appology!
There are some people who are motivated by ''who knows what'' that no one can, or will ever please them, and this "Holly Cooper'' is for certain one of them. They hide behind pseudo-names, will NEVER step ''into the light'' and face anyone, and try to accomplish their nasty deeds from behind a veil of darkness, trying to tear down anything which they cound NEVER accomplish or come close to doing. Ask that witch what he/she has EVER accomplished, and NOTHING will come back at you! THEY are the "loosers'' in life, not good folk like you who do all that you do for the love and pleasure of it! I`d be willing to bet (and I am NOT a ganmbler!) that there are few if ANY e-mails flying anywhere on ANY forum, certainly NOT between anyone on the aroid-l forum. I can speak for myself, and believe that I can also do so for Tom Croat of MOBOT who is a VERY good personal friend, AND for Leland Miyano, also a GREAT friend to both you and I-- we all are PROUD to be of assistance to you and to be associated with yo
u and the fantastic work and results you have and continue to produce, almost on a daily basis! Ignore the ''ner-do-wells'' and ''nay-sayers'', keep up the good work.
Since I am one of the people who it would seem Holly alleges am ashamed of you, I DARE this "Holly Cooper" to write to me and debate this! How DARE she/he/it take it upon themself to even TRY to speak for me!! "There are none so blind as those who will not see".
You have my permission to post this anywhere and send it to anyone you choose.
You just keep up the GREAT work!

Julius Boos

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.