IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] Arum hygrophilum
From: DAVID LEEDY <djleedy at sbcglobal.net> on 2013.11.21 at 23:35:52(22941)
James,

Thanks for your email. Attached was sent out to a very few people in the Fort Worth area. I am in my missionary mode and trying to get converts to Arum and aroids in general.

Speaking of James Waddick and I must speak of our other mutual love, Lycoris. This was not a good year for Lycoris radiata in that there were only 20 or so blooms in my front yard, last year there were over 500. My biggest disappointment, however, is Lycoris albiflora and Lycoris aurea, neither of which bloomed this year, their second year in my Lycoris garden. Now the foliage is all up like nothing happened and that is true, nothing did. I didn't expect flowers from the Spring foliage
Lycoris or from new acquisitions, but those two better get with it or they are going to get thrown out in a couple of years. :)

Dave

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.