IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: Visit to florida and the show.
In a message dated 7/14/2002 9:26:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time, SelbyHort@aol.com writes:

However, mornings are the only time that the display house can be watered and tended, so it will take making some special arrangements well in advance to work this out. ...please let me know well in advance and I will make attempts to contact Selby for you ahead of time. ... You can also call them directly anytime you are in the area and try to make arrangements for a private showing. Believe me, it is worth the effort to see it.

How ironic that this should be discussed just the day after my order of Aroideana back issues arrived. Volume 1, number 3 essentially says precisely this. (Who is that mysterious stranger peering from behind the Urospatha on the cover?)

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.