IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] Sheldon's Mystery Tree
From: Sheldon Hatheway <sfhatheway at yahoo.com> on 2011.11.28 at 01:40:30(22431)
It's been about 15 years or so and I can't say for certain what they looked like, but I have a hazy mental picture of a flat pod and flattened seeds much like a Caesalpinia. However, I was also planting some Caesalpinia around that time and I may have them confused. As I mentioned earlier, the photo accompanying the seeds was fairly fuzzy and the flowers looked like a red/orange/yellow blob. I guess that's what happens when someone snaps a picture at night without benefit of any light other than a few lanterns on the outdoor dining terrace. He would have taken a better picture the following day, but his return flight was leaving that night. If only it would bloom!!!

To: aroid-l@www.gizmoworks.com

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.