From: "Fausto Ceni" cenfaust at tin.it> on 1999.12.25 at 17:09:41(3982)|
I have the following stuff to distribute:
Sprekelia formosissima FC# 0219 bulbs, near flowering size, many
Amorphophallus konjak FC# 1003 circa 1" (mother plant from Martinson),
Amorphophallus konjak FC# 1018 circa 1" (mother plant from Martinson),
Arisaema fargesi FC# 0400 1/2"-3/4", some
Althought offer in exchange is very, very appreciated, it is not
necessary (I know what is to have nothing to give in exchange!!).
Please, don't hurt if I don't accept the plants you offer: may be I have
already them or don't love them, but your offer is appreciated in the same
way both if I accept it or not.
You should only understand that the people that gave me plants, literature
or support in the past, will have the priority in the choice.
Rules to apply:
- The requests should be sent to my E-mail address;
- Don't use absolutely the Re function of your software!!!!!
- Type in the subject row of the message: B&T 99
- I cannot give any kind of certificates for the bulbs; specially the
Australian and NZ people should be aware of it.
- Money is not requested.
- Remember for future reference the FC###: may be determination is not
- Your message should come to me before 31 December 1999.
- Please, to help me you should:
in the message first give your name and post address
give name of the selected plants;
best when you use the copy/paste function from the text of my list
at the end eventually your comunications
- Remember to give your snail-mail address!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best wishes for Xmas and 2kY to all !!!!!!!!!!!