IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Identifying plants
From: "Susan Cooper" SCooper at cooperpower.com> on 2000.09.12 at 14:38:20(5417)
OK, just to open my big mouth (and probably stick my foot in) on the subject of identifying plants:
Didn't the IAS have an "Identify this plant" page? Somehow people that desired identification of their plants could post their pictures somehow.?? (Les??)
I don't have a web page either, but I think private emails for plant identifications sort of defeats the purpose of this list. I always like to look at the pictures of the plants in question. I rarely can answer what the name is, but I always like to read the replies from our experts, and then go back and look at the plant again.
This way I learn a little more.
But I'm too lazy to go around requesting photos. (sorry but true) Can anyone think of a way to answer this problem?

From: Lester Kallus lkallus at earthlink.net> on 2000.09.12 at 19:06:58(5421)
Yes, I operate that web page and yes my computers are now set up so that I can upload the images without much difficulty.
Les

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.