IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

  US Plant Import
From: "Bryant, Susan L." <SLBryant at scj.com> on 2004.02.06 at 21:11:44(11097)
Is there anyone who can give a step by step tutorial on how to obtain a US
permit to import plants?
Thank you very much!


From: Harry Witmore <harrywitmore at witmore.net> on 2004.02.06 at 22:37:28(11103)
This will tell you all you need to know


At 03:11 PM 2/6/2004 -0600, you wrote:

From: mburack at mindspring.com on 1970.01.01 at 00:00:00(11120)

All you need to do is go to the usda website (i think it is www.aphis.gov) and download the form. Or you can call the offices in maryland and they will fax it to you.

It is the simplest thing... doesnt cost any money either.

Just make sure you get the one which is for "non-commercial use". The one for commercial use has a fee associated with it.

(The form is actually a joke.. it is something like 2 questions and your name and address).


Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.