IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Too many plants
From: Leslie Georgeson <skinnychick2 at yahoo.com> on 2004.04.07 at 01:40:54(11377)
Hi everyone,

My husband is complaining again that I have too many plants, so I need to find good homes for some. The species that I have "too many" of include the following:

Alocasia macrorrhizos "rubra" (large plants)
Xanthosoma robustum (large plants)
Colocasia fallox (young pups)
Colocasia antiquorum illustris (young pups)
Colocasia nancy's revenge

and...that's all I'm willing to part with for now. Perhaps a few months down the road I will have "too many" of another species (which is quite likely given my obsession with aroids). I am letting them go for very reasonable prices (dirt cheap), as long as you promise to take very good care of them. :-) Interested parties please e-mail me at skinnychick2@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Leslie

+More
From: Leslie Georgeson <skinnychick2 at yahoo.com> on 2004.04.10 at 16:47:10(11384)
Hello fellow aroiders!

I had such an overwhelming response to my e-mail that I couldn't possibly reply to everyone. If you did not receive a personal response from me, that means I ran out of plants before I even opened your e-mail. I want to thank everyone for their interest, and for those of you who didn't receive any plants this time, you will be the first to be offered some next time around.

Again, thank you all for helping me find good homes for my beloved plants.

Happy gardening everyone!

Leslie

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.