IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

AROIDERS IN PATH OF HURRICANE FRANCES
From: "Tropicals" <Tropicals at SolutionsAnalysis.net> on 2004.09.02 at 15:09:29(12143)
WE, among many of you are being faced with a mandatory or
voluntary evacuation from your home and businesses. Our thoughts are with
you all. In light of its strength, our Governor has stated it is a deadly
storm. If you are in the evacuation areas, do it now; don’t wait
for the log jam.

We are on the central east coast of Florida, north of the intended landfall site
and have already been asked to heed the voluntary evacuation before tomorrows
declared mandatory evacuation. We completed our backup and are shutting
down now; we wish everyone the strength and patience that will be required to
face the 24-26 solid hours of hurricane force winds.

Respect the storm,

…Christian and Bill Perkins

+More
From: "Bamboo Chik" <bamboochik at earthlink.net> on 2004.09.03 at 09:51:35(12147)
Christian and Bill...my prayers go with you and all in the path of this most deadly storm...blessings on you...b.f.n...deb/S.AL

We are on the central east coast of Florida, north of the intended landfall site and have already been asked to heed the voluntary evacuation before tomorrows declared mandatory evacuation. We completed our backup and are shutting down now; we wish everyone the strength and patience that will be required to face the 24-26 solid hours of hurricane force winds.

Respect the storm,
?Christian and Bill Perkins

+More
From: "danny wilson" <mudwasp_ at hotmail.com> on 2004.09.03 at 18:29:17(12149)
good luck! i hope everything turns out ok. i will be worrying about all of you in florida until i know that everything is ok. let me know as soon as it passes-danny wilson
>From: "Tropicals"
>Reply-To: Discussion of aroids
+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.