IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Shipping to Arizona
From: Chipboy5399 at cs.com on 2005.02.16 at 15:43:50(12703)
This is not a real problem for most people shipping. I have sent many plants to California for years adn even recently. As long as it is just a regular package with nothign to draw attention to a business name. For that matter I have ordered from Nurseries in Cal. again recently (who will remain nameless) that have forced plants into a smaller unlabeled box so that they could ship them to me. I have even sent many packages to Europe and have recieved. I also do that often. The only risk of that is if you do get inspected at customs the package is thrown away. You then get a letter telling you. Oh yes but I also put something inthe box so thta I can describe that and divert attention. This has only happened to me one time in the past 5 years of doing this.

Salute'
rick

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.