IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Lysichitum Americanum-reply
From: Kyle Baker kylefletcherbaker at yahoo.com> on 2005.12.19 at 22:11:59(13633)
shanson@emc.com wrote: All,Hello. I am looking for a source of Lysichitum Americanum. Are there anynurseries out there that are selling this plant or perhaps some seeds ?Thanks,Skip Hey Skip... I'd suggest you go to www.google.com and type it in as we've no idea where your located or what your zone is. it would be best if you tracked it down by the nearest Nursery to you. Its on my wish list of native plants even though its of the west coast climate I've heard that it will survive our zone 5 winters and being a Lysochiton it will tolerate the wet springs... best of luck and post back if you've any problems eh? kfb maine zone 5 __________________________________________________Do You Yahoo!?Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the
best
spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com _______________________________________________
+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.