IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

The results of your email commands
From: Dennis Hearne phoenixplants at yahoo.com> on 2006.10.14 at 08:23:34(14740)
Not sure if this was received and acted on or just bounced back to me. Sorry if I used the wrong address. Dennisaroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com wrote: Subject: The results of your email commandsFrom: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.comTo: phoenixplants@yahoo.comDate: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:43:35 -0500The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is youroriginal message.- Results:Ignoring non-text/plain MIME parts- Unprocessed:Feedback is welcomed.Cheers Dennis---------------------------------On Yahoo!7Fuel Price Watch: Find the cheapest petrol in your area- Done.Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:43:14 +1000 (EST)From: Dennis Hearne Subject: Rude bits of Typhonium ?praetermissumTo: aroid-l-request@gizmoworks.com Dear
Wilbert and everyone... attached are some pics of the exposed 'rude bits' as called by Wilbert. My first ever attempt at this so I hope they suffice. There is another flower emerging, where the spathe (at this stage is white not brown/black) and several other plants that will flower in the coming weeks. Feedback is welcomed. Cheers Dennis On Yahoo!7Fuel Price Watch: Find the cheapest petrol in your area
On Yahoo!7

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.