IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Natural hybrid
From: "Windy Aubrey" <exotics at hawaii.rr.com> on 2007.03.29 at 20:43:36(15516)

Hi again,

First let me apologize for the problem with the images I
included with the information re: this different looking plant.

I have just replace my old laptop with a new one that is
running Vista. To be truthful, I am a better grower than I
am using this machine.
I learned from a friend (thanks again Steve) that
the images needed to be compress and was helped me with that. So let me do
this again, hopefully with less aggravation to those of you with dial
up.

The images include two of this plant in question(004
& 002), one image of Colocasia gigantea(001), and one image of Alocasia
cuculata(005). The images, 001 and 005 are included for you to
compare.

I sure hope this work this time.

Windy

+More
From: "Tropicals" <Tropicals at SolutionsAnalysis.net> on 2007.03.29 at 23:08:56(15518)
Outstanding Windy; very beautiful results. Were
you able to capture pictures while this patch went to inflorescence?
Wondering if anything else is buried in the soil, mineral
wise?

+More
From: anton huang <anton_huang84 at hotmail.com> on 2007.03.30 at 01:57:04(15521)
Dear Windy,

That's so cool..i've never seen those alocasias before..amazing..
but i've had seen the colocasia gigantea..which i think it's a xanthosoma..(it's edible)..

Regards,
AW

Hi again,

First let me apologize for the problem with the images I included with the information re: this different looking plant.
I have just replace my old laptop with a new one that is running Vista. To be truthful, I am a better grower than I am using this machine.
I learned from a friend (thanks again Steve) that the images needed to be compress and was helped me with that. So let me do this again, hopefully with less aggravation to those of you with dial up.

The images include two of this plant in question(004 & 002), one image of Colocasia gigantea(001), and one image of Alocasia cuculata(005). The images, 001 and 005 are included for you to compare.

I sure hope this work this time.

Windy

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.