IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Not a good smelling Aroid
From: Susan B <honeybunny442 at yahoo.com> on 2007.07.21 at 20:12:24(15991)
Typhonium giganteum blooming.Susan
Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

+More
From: "Jan Agoston" <agoston.janos at citromail.hu> on 2007.07.22 at 10:57:22(15995)
Yess, my one too. It is one month earlier than usual. Maybe
due to the extreme hot (~104F) here...

But yours do not have a leaf yet. My ones are
having.

+More
From: Susan B <honeybunny442 at yahoo.com> on 2007.07.22 at 15:59:53(15997)
The leaf started the second or third day of the flower. Wow, that is hot! 93F (34C) here, all this month, we don't do very much outside!Jan Agoston wrote: Yess, my one too. It is one month earlier than usual. Maybe due to the extreme hot (~104F) here... But yours do not have a leaf yet. My ones are having. ----- Original Message ----- From: Susan B To: Aroid L Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 10:12 PM Subject: [Aroid-l] Not a good smelling Aroid Typhonium giganteum blooming.Susan Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
+More
From: "Jan Agoston" <agoston.janos at citromail.hu> on 2007.07.23 at 07:31:30(15998)
Mine are usually flower when the leaves are fully developed or just a bit before the leaves unfurl, but the leaves allways present.Do you want to Xchanage?Is it hardy there? I didn't planted them out because I was not sure in the hardiness. (Hungary, Z5a)Bye, Jani-- Eredeti üzenet --Feladó: Susan B Címzett: Discussion of aroids Másolat: Elküldve: 01:45Téma: Re: [Aroid-l] Not a good smelling AroidThe leaf started the second or third day of the flower. Wow, that is hot! 93F (34C) here, all this month, we don't do very much outside!Jan Agoston wrote: Yess, my one too. It is one month earlier than usual. Maybe due to the extreme hot (~104F) here... But yours do not have a leaf yet. My ones are having. ----- Original Message ----- From: Susan B To: Aroid L Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 10:12 PM Subject: [Aroid-l] Not a good smelling Aroid Typho
+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.