IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

transplant
From: Steve at ExoticRainforest.com (ExoticRainforest) on 2008.05.15 at 16:35:13(17571)
'Some of you know, most don't.... I had kidney transplant one week ago yesterday. My daught Stephanie donated the kidney. The operation was a total success and I'm being released today. I feel great, just sore. My daughter had a much tougher time but is improving steadily. Many of you have been sending mail asking if I'm OK and I want you all to know I am., I'll be home on Saturday and hopefully will be apart of this group quickly. Thanks to all who called my wife to check on me plus all the mail!

Steve Lucas

+More
From: Steve at ExoticRainforest.com (ExoticRainforest) on 2008.05.15 at 22:40:49(17572)
Thanks to you all! I'll be home Saturday night, for now we will stay in Little Rock. And Christopher, how right you are! Keep the aroid messages coming!

Steve

+More
From: hermine at endangeredspecies.com (=?iso-8859-1?Q?hermine=A9?=) on 2008.05.16 at 03:51:01(17573)
At 09:35 AM 5/15/2008, ExoticRainforest wrote:
>'Some of you know, most don't.... I had kidney transplant one week
>ago yesterday. My daught Stephanie donated the kidney. The
>operation was a total success and I'm being released today. I feel
>great, just sore.

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I HAVE HEARD IN A BILLLIONTEEN YEARS.

hermine

+More
From: conradfleming at yahoo.com (Conrad Fleming) on 2008.05.16 at 23:14:08(17574)
Dear Steve,

That is fantastic news! You and your wonderful daughter are in my prayers. We'll catch up when you get better.

God bless,

Conrad

+More
From: Cyndikrall at aol.com (Cyndikrall at aol.com) on 2008.05.17 at 18:40:38(17577)
Congrats, Steve. Many wishes for your good health. :-)

Cyndi

+More
From: Steve at ExoticRainforest.com (ExoticRainforest) on 2008.05.18 at 01:36:06(17580)
Lots of you have sent personal mail and I am certainly grateful. We got home this afternoon and I feel great, just a bit worn for the effort. I've already got my nose buried in aroid books trying to figure out some of the mysteries that intrigue me! Certainly appears my wonderful daughter Stephanie gave me some additional good years to pester all of you with questions!

Steve

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.