IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Philodendron corrugatum???
From: ExoticRainforest <Steve at ExoticRainforest.com> on 2009.01.14 at 03:07:46(18908)
After examining my photos anddescription Dr. Croat believes my specimen is likely Philodendronalbovirescens Sodiro ex Croat and not Philodendron corrugatum. I've read all the notes he sent and my specimen strongly matches thecharacteristics of P. albovirescens. Philodendron albovirescens isfound within Ecuador and has been collected in the vicinity of Lita inthe northern part of the country but may exist elsewhere.

If you have purchased a plant tagged Philodendron corrugatum fromEcuagenera you might want to review my photos and compare them to yourspecimen in order to determine which plant you are growing. However,there are a few other plants in the complex which are similar.

http://www.exoticrainforest.com/Philodendron%20corrugatum%20pc.html

Thanks!

Steve Lucas

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.