IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Request for images of Thai Araceae
From: Peter Boyce <phymatarum at googlemail.com> on 2009.01.27 at 02:21:03(18992)
Hi Folks,

I'm in the process of completing an illustrated book on the Aroids of Thailand and am in need of images of some taxa. Ideally images should be taken in Thailand, or of plants of Thai origin, but images taken in Cambodia, Lao P.D.R., Vietnam, S.& S.W. China and N. Peninsular Malaysia will be equally welcome.

If anyone out there has images, ideally digital and of printable quality, I would be very happy if they would be willing to get in touch to discuss using for the book.

While I cannot offer any payment for the use of the image I can offer a free copy of the book by way of recompense. Naturally all images will be credited and will remain copyright of the image owner.

To save filling up aroid-l with the mass response :) please contact me by email directly at phymatarum@gmail.com

Please don't worry if you are not sure as to the identity of a particular image, even as far as genus.

Many thanks

Peter

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.