IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Anthurium agamarcanum complex
From: ExoticRainforest <Steve at ExoticRainforest.com> on 2009.02.19 at 21:28:52(19126)
As stated in an earlier post, I hopethis note will encourage those of you who grow a plant labeled either Anthuriumangamarcanum or Anthurium marmoratum to help with ourresearch project. This page will show you what we hope to do but as ofright now there is only one specimen shown. We need many in all stagesof growth. We especially need photos of wild plants in Ecuador orColombia but the location data is very important. Photos of aninflorescence are also extremely important!

Please review the page and then submit your photos to Aroid l with yourcomments. If you don't want to take the time to photograph all theparts please just email as large a photo file as possible of both sidesof the plant to me and I'll do the cropping and editing plus add theaccession numbers. Your photo credit will be added.

You just may be growing something that is not yet named to science!

http://www.exoticrainforest.com/Anthurium%20angamarcanum%20pc.html

Thanks again!

Steve Lucas

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.