IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Online IAS Newsletter Vol. 30(1) now available
From: "Carla Kostelac" <Carla.Kostelac at mobot.org> on 2009.03.23 at 13:43:29(19200)
Dear IAS Members,

The March issue of the IAS Newsletter Vol. 30, Issue 1, is now available. You should have received an email with a link that will allow you to access the new online-only version. This first strictly online issue comes completely loaded with wonderful articles and even more spectacular color photos! Plus there is important information about the upcoming Xth International Aroid Conference which will be held at the Nancy Botanical Garden in France from 8-10 July 2009. Check out the details and make your plans to attend what will be an important and interesting conference.

Please enjoy this issue and be thinking about what you would like to see appear in the next Newsletter. Remember that there are no longer limits as to the length of your articles or number of images and the photos of your plants will be in beautiful color for all aroiders to appreciate.

The deadline for submission to the June Newsletter will be May 15. I will send out a submission reminder on Aroid-L.

Thanks everyone and special thanks to Albert Huntington who did such brilliant job on this issue!

All the best,

Carla

HTML

+More

From: Eric Walton <eric.walton at otago.ac.nz> on 2009.03.29 at 20:18:17(19208)
Hi Carla

I did not receive an e-mail with the link to the newsletter. Couldyou send again, please.

Many thanks.

Eric

HTML

+More

From: Marc Gibernau <gibernau at cict.fr> on 2009.04.07 at 09:45:28(19225)
Dear Carla,

About the Newsletter, it's possible to make a pdf file of the new issue?

best regards,

Marc

+More
From: Albert M Huntington <amh at ieee.org> on 2009.04.08 at 16:01:32(19227)
Dear Marc,

I have placed a link to a pdf version at the top of the html newsletter, and also on the newsletter archive page.
There will be a link to a pdf version for those who prefer it in future newsletter announcement e-mails.

--Albert Huntington

+More
From: George Yao <geoyao at gmail.com> on 2009.04.10 at 06:45:21(19228)
May I also know why the pictures were not arranged in numerical order?
As it is, looking for a picture referenced in the text is a bit
difficult.

George Yao

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.