IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Exotic Rainforest thank you!
From: ExoticRainforest <Steve at ExoticRainforest.com> on 2009.09.13 at 18:07:27(20019)
I wanted to thank all of you forvisiting my Exotic Rainforest website over the past few years. Thesite went on-line on December 6, 2005 and sometime during the week ofSept. 13, 2009 will record the 1,000,000th hit. I've placed a runningcounter at the top of the homepage so I can see when the millionth hithappens but just in case you're curious you can see it here:

http://www.exoticrainforest.com/

The Exotic Rainforest is a non-commercial site and we offer nothing forsale so I'm personally very surprised at how many folks have taken thetime to visit. Over 400,000 of the total hits have happened in thelast 12 months and I have a sneaking suspicion this will happen whilewe are at the International Aroid Society show in Miami on eitherSaturday or Sunday of this week.

I hope to see you there and thanks for making this happen!

Steve

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.