IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

?? Water-loving Anthurium species (Jay Vannini)
From: Devin Biggs <dbiggs at xantusidesign.net> on 2009.09.27 at 05:37:41(20078)
Jay,

Thanks very much. I appreciate the taxonomic background as I am only just beginning to learn about aroids. I have the impression that
you are in Guatemala(?). I will follow these ideas for US sources please let me know if any other ideas come to mind. If I ever turn any of
these up can I quote you in my blog? I wonder if anybody has ever collected and imported that Spathiphyllum(?). That would also be a
great plant to try out.

Here is a shot of one of the Anubias that I have tried with good results, A. gigantea:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3584/3481719561_aca2b4b14b_o.jpg

There are a number of other commercially-available Anubias that I need to get my hands on. They are slow, but really handsome
plants.

Thanks again Jay. I will have more questions if I can ever get some of these plants.

Regards,

Devin

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.