IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Lasioid spathes (samples) for research!!
From: <ju-bo at msn.com> on 2009.11.11 at 12:20:37(20261)
Dear All Lasioid growers out there,

(Dracontium, Anaphyllopsis, Anaphyllum, Pycnospatha, Lasimorpha, Cyrtosperma, Podolasia, Lasia, and Urospatha---this is a call for assistance on behalf of a friend, David Broederbauer--

>david.broedbauer@univie.ac.at<

HTML

+More

From: dbiggs at xantusidesign.net on 2009.11.17 at 04:17:03(20310)
Julius,

Are there any lasioids that are particular priorities for culture? I have
some space here at home that might work for certain species and I also
have contacts at a couple of public greenhouses here in Madison,
Wisconsin. I don't think that I could take on anything especially rare or
delicate, but if there are any for which it might be useful to
propagate more material or test different growing methods I could try to
find some space somewhere.

Cheers,

Devin

+More
From: =?iso-8859-1?B?ZGF2aWQgYnL2ZGVyYmF1ZXI=?= <david_dav44 at hotmail.com> on 2009.11.18 at 08:59:35(20325)
Hello,

I'm especially lookin for species of Dracontium (I already have or get D. asperum, D. bogneri, D. soconuscum, D. amazonense, D. gigas) and Pyconspatha.
If you have to start with culturing and don't already have plants, it might take too long until the plants flower the first time (the project will last for 2 more years).

Yours,
David

HTML

+More

From: ALLAN TETZLAFF <atetzlaff at rogers.com> on 2009.11.19 at 23:51:54(20339)
you just never know what cognac sipping on a couch can lead to.... that way perhaps I might get the chance to return some of the wonderful favours you keep doing for me? ;-)

To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.