IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

What's is all about
From: Jason Sarine <jasondsarine at hotmail.com> on 2013.09.10 at 17:04:53(22915)
Greg,

Although its nice that you took the time to further explain your point of view and concerns I did not read one line of what should be done. There is a successful show, publication, newsletters, website, forum, facebook page and list server that runs flawlessly every year with the help of an all volunteer society. As a former board member I can tell you that a lot gets accomplished behind the scenes. Im not sure to whom you are referring when you speak of a board member not financially invested. My momma used to always tell me not to discount someone else's idea without an idea of your own. It's easy to criticize but hard to think originally. To expound upon that I'm sure we are all waiting for you to step up to the plate and volunteer your services to "fix" our broken society. Of course I mean this in the least hostile way possible without losing the sincerity of my statements.

Jason Sarine

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.