IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Important Message from Tom Croat about
From: Tom Croat <Thomas.Croat at mobot.org> on 2016.03.07 at 22:49:28(23574)
Dear Gen:

I just wanted to remind you that we have to make a proposal for the meeting in Cali. It is possible that others will also propose meeting sites and if so we will have to vote for the final meeting
site. Frankly I don’t think that there will be any other proposals since I have made a strong case for having the meeting in Cali, but we shall see. Alejandro is thinking that next summer would be the best time but we are looking for the dates of the Latin
American Botanical Conference to be held in Quito next year to see if we should wait until that time and fit our conference in at the beginning or the end of that conference so as to attract more attendees.

Love,

Tom

HTML

+More

From: Tom Croat <Thomas.Croat at mobot.org> on 2016.03.09 at 04:44:02(23576)
Dear Marc: There is no one in Ecuador to organize an Aroid Conference but if we dove tail the two I think we can benefit from the draw of the Quito meeting and besides those who take the bus
to Cali will get to see a lot of country. I have done the trip many times and it is easy, if long.

Tom

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.