IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Aroid-L Digest, Vol 169, Issue 5
From: Russ <bluesea14808 at yahoo.com> on 2019.07.22 at 14:29:19(24181)

Jude, the dark green dieff with scattered light green and cream spotting looks like memoria-corsii.

The name escapes me right now on the yellow hybrid, but I'll let you know if no one else chimes in with it.

Russ

HTML

+More

From: The Silent Seed <tylus.seklos at gmail.com> on 2019.07.23 at 00:21:09(24184)
You rock! I think you nailed it with D. memoria corsii! Thank you!

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 10:42 AM Russ wrote:

Jude, the dark green dieff with scattered light green and cream spotting looks like memoria-corsii.

The name escapes me right now on the yellow hybrid, but I'll let you know if no one else chimes in with it.

Russ

HTML

+More

From: Tom Croat <Thomas.Croat at mobot.org> on 2019.07.23 at 15:11:36(24188)
Jude: I can’t remember did you send me images of two Dieffs? I remember only the yellowish hybrid that Russ mentioned as perhaps something he might remember.

Tom

HTML

+More

From: The Silent Seed <tylus.seklos at gmail.com> on 2019.07.23 at 15:36:38(24190)

Tom,

Sorry for my confusing-ness! :)

Here's the picture of the plant I need help naming. It has no dark green anywhere on the plant. If it had dark green spots, it would exactly resemble my "Camouflage" in terms of leaf shape/size/coloration.

Here it is.

HTML

+More

From: JILL BELL <jb_bell at comcast.net> on 2019.07.23 at 15:41:05(24191)
Hi Tom, I had tried writing to you awhile back about that unidentified Anthurium (Caribbeum - Exotica 4) that I have and have had since the 70's. the seedlings I grew have now reached almost mature size and will be flowering soon, I wanted to send you one of them in hopes that you would identify it. If you want a pic of the seedling, I can send it when I get home. I really have always loved this plant or I wouldn't bother you about it. If you would be willing, Please send me instructions where to send it to you and I will pack one up and send it off. Thanks so much for considering it!

Best Regards,

Jill Bell

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.