IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[aroid-l] TitanWatch 5/4/03 'Audrey III' IS SHE or ISN"T SHE? That is the question.
From: "Craig Allen" callen at fairchildgarden.org> on 2003.05.04 at 23:18:41(10170)
TitanWatch 5/4/03 'Audrey III' IS SHE or ISN"T SHE? That is the question.

Audrey III grew only one inch today. That is definitely a slow down in growth. One of the early warning signs of almost (almost) imminent release of poisonous gasses... Well, anyway, it smells like poisonous gas but I know "It is just a plant", "It is just a plant", I keep telling myself. This is my usual panic time, IS SHE or ISN"T SHE? That is the question.

Tonight I will comb over my past records to calm my nerves. I will create a chart of observations that should aid in future bloom estimates and let me sleep better. Ohhhhh Nooooo, what if she opens tonight... What if she opens tomorrow... My day off... maybe my day off... will I stay glued to the web-cam on my home computer on Monday?

Why don't I get a life!

Oh ya! This is my life...

TitanWatch Update:

Mr. Stinky - 57 inches

Audrey III - 70 inches

Craig M. Allen

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.