IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[aroid-l] TitanWatch 5/5/03 #2 How strange, Audrey III is opening with no odor what so ever...
From: "Craig Allen" callen at fairchildgarden.org> on 2003.05.05 at 20:16:29(10178)
TitanWatch 5/5/03 #2 How strange, Audrey III is opening with no odor what so ever...

This is a first, Audrey III is approximately 30% open, and she is releasing no odor at all. It makes it far easier to get up close and look into the beautiful burgundy spathe. This opening was quite a surprise... 3 to 4 days before expected. Looking over my notes earlier today I realize I should expect the unexpected. Each blooming has been a little different.

Two and a half days, that is how long I expect it to be open. Come one, Come all, Come see the greatest natural show on earth!

Craig M. Allen

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.