IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[aroid-l] Aroid TATTOO
From: mburack at mindspring.com on 1970.01.01 at 00:00:00(11210)
Admittedly I make this post with some trepidationâ? ¦.however the list members of aroid-L are generally exceptionally helpful, so I will go ahead and â??embarrassâ?? myself for the purposes of hopefully obtaining some assistance.

I am currently in the process of designing some â??artworkâ?? for another tattoo that I am working on (yes I have quite a bunch already). I wanted to integrate some aroid imagery, as many of my tattoos are representative of things which I am interested in (hobbies, etc.)

I am wondering if anyone has any â??email-ableâ?? artwork (preferably â??drawingâ?? style, although anything would be acceptable). I am most interested in imagery of â??monstera leavesâ??, anthurium leaves, anthurium infloresences, or anything else which has distinct form and feature. I certainly do not expect that most (any?) readers of aroid-L are going to be truly familiar with the kind of imagery which is suitable to be â??tattooedâ?? (this is something that takes a little practice-!smile!) however, I would welcome any material which anyone would be willing to provide.

Thanks in advance.

Marc

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.