IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[aroid-l] Variegated Dracunculus vulgaris
From: "danny wilson" <mudwasp_ at hotmail.com> on 2004.03.11 at 05:02:37(11258)
Hey people!
Today i was out looking at the huge patch of D. vulgaris coming up in my yard and noticed something odd. I saw a first year offset whos leaf liiked like it had a whole lot of dust on it. I tried to brish it off, but it wouldnt come off. Looking closer i saw that the yellowish brown color was on the leaf. Its not the white veined varigations on a lot of D. vulgaris. It looks kind of like Alocasia zebrina reticulata without the heavy green lines. I know its not from too much/little sunlight since many of them are growing in teh same place. If anyone wants to see pictures i will be glad to send them. Can anyone tell me they have seen/ heard of something like this? I am excited to see if it will be on the next leaf the plant puts up. Any help would be great!
Thanks people!
-Danny Wilson Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech Hacks & Scams.

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.