IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] plant identification
From: Leslie Georgeson skinnychick2 at yahoo.com> on 2006.04.28 at 18:59:11(14116)
Hi everyone, I was hoping one of you would be able to help me identify a plant I found growing in a shaded area outside our rental home in central coastal California. It has green, arrowhead-shaped leaves with white/silver veins and is approximately 2 1/2 feet tall. It's tuberous and has many offsets. It's similar to some of those arrowhead plants you can find in a local nursery, but more striking. Anyway, I have several photos that I can email anyone who thinks they might be able to help me. Thanks so much! Leslie
Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1 ¢/min._______________________________________________
Aroid-l mailing list
+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.