IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] Aglaonema question
From: Leslie Georgeson skinnychick2 at yahoo.com> on 2006.07.24 at 21:17:58(14440)
The petioles are dark green. Thanks. Scott Hyndman wrote: Leslie,What color are the petioles?ScottOn Jul 22, 2006, at 11:46 AM, Leslie Georgeson wrote:> Hi everyone,>> I was hoping one of you would be able to help me identify an > Aglaonema that I haven't been able to find a correct name for. > It's similar to A. commutatum 'Treubii' except that the silverish- > pale green markings are stripes rather than blotches. It may be a > hybrid, but I'm not real familiar with Aglaonemas, so I'm not > sure. Anyway, I'm attaching a photo of a leaf to see if anyone is > able to help.>> Thanks so much!>> Leslie_______________________________________________Aroid-l mailing
listAroid-l@gizmoworks.comhttp://www.gizmoworks.com/mailman/listinfo/aroid-l
Do you Yahoo!?
+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.