IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] Tropical Kentucky Landscape
From: "Patricia Frank" <tricia_frank at hotmail.com> on 2006.12.14 at 18:17:47(14937)
Thanks Brian,Beautiful!!! It nice to see what your planting turn into in the summer. Tricia

From: Brian Williams Reply-To: Discussion of aroids To: Discussion of aroids Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Tropical Kentucky LandscapeDate: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:40:12 -0500>Thought I would share some photos of this years landscape. Hard to >see many aroids with all the cannas and bananas. Each year I dig up >tons of tropicals and take them inside our greenhouses, some forms I >can mulch up for winter. Each year the nursery looks better and my >landscape areas get larger. I use a lot of new hybrids of cannas, >alocasia and colocasia that I have been breeding in the landscape. >It is not only used for display but also for my breeding and

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.