IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Anthurium seeds
From: Steve at ExoticRainforest.com (ExoticRainforest) on 2007.10.22 at 18:57:27(16574)
At least in my case, trying to call eBay is worse than calling the bank! All you get is "press 4, press 6, press 2, please visit our website". They won't take a report! I've filed my report (twice) and I hope most of you have done likewise. But it appears ladybotany is going to get away with her first bunch of scam auctions. Some have already ended and others will end shortly. The auctions for Anthruium superbum will exceed $150 each for 5 seeds!

Personally, I now have zero faith in eBay. It appears, at least on the surface, they care more about the money they make off listings and commissions plus their percentage of PayPal than they do about theft of copyright materials and fraudulent offerings. Don't know about the rest of you, but I made my report on Thursday and repeated it on Friday. So far, I've not heard a single word. And I really don't expect to ever hear a word!

Steve Lucas

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.