IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Anthurium seeds
From: Steve at ExoticRainforest.com (ExoticRainforest) on 2007.10.23 at 22:10:33(16594)
I saw the listing back this morning. I checked the regular sources and didn't see it was taken from anyone I can report it to so what upset me is not involved in the possible sale of whatever seeds she may, or may not have. Personally, since the stories don't add up and due to the rarity of at least one plant offered, I doubt the seeds even existed. But I have no way of knowing that for certain. And your comment about a bad seller in Ankara adds to the doubt. But still, I have no way of knowing if this person is or is not selling what she offers. There's not much I, or others, can do. All I can hope is whomever buys the seeds receives what they pay for. The starting price has been increased dramatically. So the best I can say is "Buyer Beware".

I've received one private email calling me some unkind names for even getting involved. Seems not everyone thinks stealing photos is a bad thing. They called it "trivial". But as a retired commercial photographer, it really ticks me off!

Thanks for the comments.

Steve Lucas

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.