IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Anthurium cubense/Miami
From: Steve at ExoticRainforest.com (ExoticRainforest) on 2007.12.22 at 19:09:20(16850)
Thanks as always Tom. Anthurium cubense has become a difficult plant of which to find a verified photo. Most of the photos I've received so far don't match the description and the one that appeared to do so isn't correct either! If anyone on the list has a specimen that matches the description and can provide a photo, I would very much appreciate being able to use it. And thanks to those who have offereded assistance.

I've got one more set of photos which Tom has been sent to review so perhaps we have one, but so far A. cubense has been a task to locate!
Here's the link again just in case anyone wants to check the specs I've been able to grasp:
http://www.exoticrainforest.com/Anthurium%20cubense%20pc.html

But the photos don't appear to be the species!

And by the way, a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you! The assistance from each of you in helping to update and correct information on the website has been most appreciated!!

Steve Lucas

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.